Insight From Experts on Important Insurer Investment Issues
Every year Strategic Asset Alliance holds the Insurer Investment Forum, where CEOs, CFOs, CIOs and Board members of insurers of all types participate in higher-yielding discussions and engaging presentations to cover a range of vital investment issues.
The Conference began with SAA's Principals leading a group discussion on Your Most Important Issues, as suggested by attendees and based upon our experience.
Additionally, three well-regarded investment management firms broadened the discussion with key strategies:
- New England Asset Management
- Standish Mellon Asset Management
- WisdomTree Asset Management
Low rates for longer, unprecedented global central bank activities, and uncertain financial markets have made it increasingly difficult to find improved yield and total return opportunities. These firms recommended different approaches to augment both your fixed income and equity portfolios.
Download these presentations from the conference and review our discussions on:
- Your Most Important Issues
- Structured Securities in a Post-Crisis World
- Global Opportunities that Complement US Core Bond Strategies
- De-Mystifying Factor Investing