Manager Select: FAQ
Researching a Manager
View Summary Profile
1. For a summary overview for a specific manager, simply click "View Profile," on the right-hand corner.
2. After navigating to the "Manager Profile," you can view the complete response by clicking on the header of a specific field and navigate to the section of the questionnaire that it corresponds with.
View Full Questionnaire
1. To view a manager's complete questionnaire, simply click "View Questionnaire," on the right-hand corner.
2. The full questionnaire is separated into 6 sections: Background Info., AUM, Historical Record, Administration, Performance and Investment Process.
You can navigate using the "Previous/Next" buttons or click on the section headers to display the corresponding drop-down menu.
View a Complete Response / Navigate to Specific Question
1. From the initial search view, you can click the header of a specific field to navigate to the corresponding response on the full questionnaire.
2. From the "Manager Profile," you can view the complete response by clicking on the header of a specific field and navigate to the section of the questionnaire that it corresponds with.
Why Do Certain Values Say, "Not Available" or "NA?"
A performance value equal to “Not Available” indicates the composite data for the selected strategy and period is not readily available. “Not Available” for search result values other than performance indicate the corresponding question in the manager’s questionnaire has not been populated.
For any questions or assistance, please contact Eriver Eugenio at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-255-2500 ext. 102.